The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login. A report can be readily produced for site dust or noise compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about pm10 monitoring dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise risk assessment measurement levels.
The innovative Guardian2 is optionally equipped with a photoionization detector (PID) to measure for VOCs up to 6,000 ppm (parts per million), assessing the emissions and air quality of a site.
- Real time dust (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 simultaneously)
- Powered by mains (100-250VAC), solar or battery
- Heated inlet to reduce moisture effects
- Email and text alerts to nominated recipients
- Manual or automatic reports
- Add VOC monitoring capabilities to this Guardian2 using SKU 208176D/VOC