0.2mm Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (with Heater)
0.2mm Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (light rainfall) with Heater
The Casella Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (TBRG) is a reliable and extremely robust transducer, designed as a stand-alone sensor for operation with an existing logging system. The body and funnel are made from aluminium alloy with an accurately machined septum ring at the top giving an aperture of 400cm2. The tipping bucket mechanism is mounted inside the body on a cast aluminium-alloy base, incorporating a built-in spirit level to ease correct positioning. All this ensures the TBRG is quick and easy to deploy, whilst providing reliable operation with the minimum of maintenances.
- Proven TBRG Design
- Robust Aluminium Construction
- Bucket sizes available: 0.1mm, 0.2mm and 0.5mm
- Aperture: 400 cm²
- Accuracy: ±2% at 1 litre/hour
- Capacity: Unlimited
- Transducer: Magnet/Reed switch
- Operating temperature range: 1ᵒC to 85ᵒC
- Output: Contact closure
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Bucket size: 0.2mm (0.2mm of rain per tip)
- Includes heater for operation in low temperatures
We found other products you might like!