- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - English
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - English (US)
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - French
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - German
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - Spanish
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - Italian
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - Brazilian Portuguese
- dBadge2 Noise Dosimeter Datasheet - Chinese
dBadge2 IS (Plus)
|Programmable delay timer||✓||✓||✓|
|Fixed run timer||✓||✓||✓|
Ensure the correct hearing protection is chosen for each application and location. The measurements taken are in accordance with CFR 1910.95, ISO 9612:2009, and UK Guidance document L108. The LCD displays current noise levels in color-coded format for easy interpretation of alarm conditions at a glance. Use the preset alarm limits to adhere to OSHA, ISO, MSHA, and ACGIH guidelines, or set your own.
Each personal noise dosimeter comes with two mounting clips, one at the top and one at the bottom, for secure shoulder attachment and features a reliable and robust 1/2" diameter microphone with windscreen. Order a kit to get started and add additional units as needed to cover an entire fleet!
dBadge2 Personal Noise Dosimeter Kits allow remote start, stop, or pause of a measurement run without interrupting the user—ideal for hazardous locations, positions, and filed data capture.
This item is intended as an add on to a kit. This single meter does not include a docking station/calibrator, charger, USB cable for direct data transfer to PC, Insight data analysis and summary software, a case to house up to 10 dosimeters, or access to the free Airwave app for your handheld device. Please order a kit to get started.
- Airwave software to check monitoring remotely
- Multiple ‘simulated’ dosimeters
- Simple operation
- Rugged design
- Long battery life
- Full colour display
- 1 second time history profiling
- Motion Sensing
- Pause function
- Measures all noise dose parameters simultaneously